Royal Scuta Nano Coating Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 & 6 Plus

In my lifelong search for accessories for my phones, I came across something marvelous for my iPhone 6 - a screen protector with COLOR!   You know how when you buy an iPhone, it comes in those obvious colors that you usually cannot cover unless you have a particular style phone case - well I found something to help me with that!  Royal Scuta has screen protectors with colored borders!

Application was super easy...
There is a little cloth included in package to help clean your phone screen before use.  This helps with adhesive features.  When the protector is removed there is NO residue left behind.  This stylish case is slightly textured which enhances attractiveness.

Check out the options here: Royal Scuta iPhone 6 Screen Protector





Royal Scuta Screen Protector Kit Includes:
• One Screen Protector
• Cleaning Cloth or Microfiber Cloth
• Dust Removal Sticker
• Lifetime replacement or exchange Warranty



Comments

Popular Posts